Effective date: May 10, 2020
Erko Podiatry (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the erkopodiatry.com.au
website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and
disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
accessible from erkopodiatry.com.au
- Service Service is the erkopodiatry.com.au website operated by Erko Podiatry
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified
from those data (or from those and other information either in our
possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of
the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the
duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to
provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used
(“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your
computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a
cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be
able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Erko Podiatry uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when
you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and
maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us,
please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia
and process it there.
information represents your agreement to that transfer.
country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Erko Podiatry may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Erko Podiatry may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that
such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Erko Podiatry
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service- related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these
tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If
you click a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com